The #LoveIsLove Equality Association is a non-profit organization created to unite people together in the pursuit of love equality. Our organization started in 2013 as a student-organized photo campaign, with roots in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Over the years we have expanded our reach across Canada, recruiting allies and sharing stories of our 1,000+ participants.
To celebrate and provide a unified voice for the diversity of human love. To foster a more compassionate global community.
Advocating for Love Equality
We will achieve our vision by:
- Recruiting a strong network of engaged advocates as part of our board, committees, and organizational structure.
- Becoming a long-term, sustainable organization recognized as the leader in love advocacy.
- Establishing a positive and approachable reputation, with a focus on human love; person to person and person to self.
- Fostering partnerships with key stakeholders in the local and global community where infrastructure is obvious (education, advocacy, activism).
- Utilizing strong avenues which share success stories relevant to love advocacy (ambassadors, social media, blogging).
- Creating an accessible resource driven program that will support our network of love advocates.